Friday, May 21, 2021

PCOS Meal Prep Tips

 "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!"  How to avoid common obstacles!

With any new eating habit, life will get in the way.  When life gets in the way, frozen pizzas come out! TRUTH!  Get one-step ahead of any predictable barrier to success.  This includes:

1.  Plan out the meals for 1 week alongside your family's schedule: "I was going to make..... but forgot we had baseball" can't come up.

2. Make a grocery list for all the needed items and shop only 1 time per week:  "I was going to cook ....but didn't have any ......" can't happen.

3.  Prep as much on your day off (for me it's Sunday) as possible: "Lunch is my difficult meal because I'm so sick of ......" can't happen.

4.  Meal prep larger meals in 2 days.  Chop one day....cook it the next day...have enough for leftovers: "I get home from work and I'm just too tired to do anything" can't stay in the way.

It might surprise you to learn how common your barriers to success are and why so many people are not successful with diet regimes that require fresh cooking.  Try to anticipate the different problems you have, and come up with a creative way to avoid, eliminate, or mitigate them.  


For more PCOS tips join my group: Repair Adult Hormonal Acne in 20 minutes a week:

No comments: