Thursday, October 21, 2021

Is your mascara NOT coming off? Here is a life hack!

 Case Study:  Is the Eye Makeup Remover failing...or are you failing? 😅


Why am I having a hard time taking off my mascara at night?  Why am I waking up with mascara shadows still under my lashes?  The eye makeup remover is not working.


These are things I said to myself last week and these are things that I have heard friends and clients say. HOWEVER, they are not things I said to myself last month.  Frankly, I've never said these things to myself.


Why the change?


For years, I have used the BEST oil free eye makeup remover in the world and I have also used the BEST mascara on the market and I have never had troubles taking off my mascara at night.  Until 2 weeks ago.  What the heck has changed?  I had not changed my mascara or my eye makeup remover.  Yet, now I was struggling with the same concern as a few of my customers.  We all use the same mascara brand and eye makeup remover....so why is it difficult at times and not difficult at others?


Then it hit me.........

💥 I could not remember how OLD my mascara was.  YIKES!  

I had been "meaning" to get a fresh tube for over a month now. I could still get some out of the current tube, so the thrifty me was trying to use it all up first.  


After a week of struggling to get the mascara off at night, I decided to try an experiment.  Let's get a new tube, same bottle of eye makeup remover, and see if there is a difference.  

💥 BAM!!!  No raccoon eyes in the morning!  Problem solved.


👮 The truth is, mascara should be replaced every three to six months if you use your mascara regularly.  The most important way to tell if your mascara won't do its job any longer is to check its performance and dryness.  Clearly, I was using mascara that was drying out and not coming off smoothly.

The bottom line: Get a fresh tube of MASCARA!

Watch my full story in our FREE Facebook beauty community: The Virtual Beauty Closet https://www.facebook.com/1633770776/videos/913219506256988/

To shop my entire line of mascaras and the BEST eye makeup remover on the planet, click the link below.  Reach out to me privately for a special mascara promotion through the end of October 2021.

Featured here: the new Fanorama Mascara

Shopping Link:  https://www.marykay.com/bstillings

No comments: