Thursday, March 10, 2011

Distribution of the Booty

In my daily reading of the Bible, I glanced ahead and noticed the title on the next page "Distribution of the Booty, " Numbers 31. Although I found out later it described how the treasures from Midian should be distributed, it inspired me to write my own "Distribution of the Booty." There are two booties. The first is already distributed enough and should never be looked at or analyzed. In fact, the title of that project should be "The Laws of the Booty" or "Covers for the Booty." The second, is much more practical for the times. I created an Excell Spreadsheet to record every dollar in and out for an entire month. It is very eye opening to see where you can cut $50 per month. (If the state has its way and cuts salaries 3% next year I will have $50 less per month in dollars. If they also cut Mater's Pay I will see a $300 decrease in pay. The Booty will become much more thinner, therefore making the distribution much tighter.) Enjoy distributing your booty! 

No comments: