Thursday, June 2, 2016

Cauliflower, Cheddar, and Ranch Chicken Calzones

This year, 2016, has yielded one of the best gardens we have had since Steve and I converted our garden to all raised beds.  We have never had cauliflower look this good.

So now, the challenge has been to find amazing recipes to use the vegetable before it goes bad.  
This winner comes from the June 2016 Cooking Light page 58. 
"Broccoli, Cheddar, and Ranch Chicken Calzones"

To make life easier for myself since we have a 2 week-old at home, I used Trader Joe's pre-made pizza dough and I substituted cauliflower for broccoli and followed all the other directions.    I will be making this again!!!


I couldn't find the link to the actual recipe because you need to have a subscription.....but if you do its on page 58 of the June 2016 issue.  Otherwise, I was too scared to type it for you, so I'm only sharing a picture of where to find it.  :)

No comments: