Monday, July 4, 2011

Reaching Goal # 3

On February 20th, I posted my five goals for The Suburban Challenge. Number Three was to learn how to sew.  I also mentioned that I was going to have to wait until the summer to begin that challenge. I am envious of the talents that my friends Meredith MK, Erin CH, Kimberly HL, and Leslie WS all have at the helm of a machine. I told my sewing instructor that my first goal was to make a pillow case dress. Now, whether I stop at the pillow case dress or whether I forge ahead and tackle other items (skirts, curtains, pillows, etc...) is yet to be determined.

Step one - buy a sewing machine. CHECK  The Husqvarna 500E


The plan for tomorrow is to try and make it work. Then I have my first sewing lesson at Anderson Sew and So in Rockwell on Friday!

No comments: