Thursday, December 24, 2020

Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail

 I found this recipe from https://tidymom.net/.  I was searching for a specific way to use the GALLON jug of apple cider in my fridge as a Holiday Cocktail.  I found this....tried it last night....and I'm gearing up for an encore performance tonight!


Enjoy!

Ingredients:

3 oz Apple Cider

2 oz bourbon

1/2 teaspoon lemon juice

2 oz ginger beer

Instructions:

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.  Add all ingredients.  Shake for 30 secs.  


Cup Suggestion:

Do you have gorgeous stemware you got as a wedding gift that you never use?  Well, it's Christmas 2020: our parties have been cancelled, we can't see the family we normally see.....GET THE DAMN GLASSES DOWN AND DRINK OUT OF THEM!  Make an ordinary night the truly extraordinary experience it is meant to be.

(These cups were a wedding gift, they live on the top shelf of my kitchen where I need a stool, I absolutely love them, and I think I have used them 5 times in 16 years.)



No comments: