Thursday, December 17, 2020

Bruh Girl? What is it? High Maintance Bruh Girl? ......I'm going to go ahead and claim it!

      Urban Dictionary Time:  We all know a Bruh Girl and most of us have all got a little bit of bruhness to us. The Bruh Girl is your girl who never takes things seriously, can be guaranteed to bring the fun and will happily make a fool out of herself. ... They're both down to earth chill girls who are basically one of the boys.

     But then I saw a TikTok that introduced the High Maintenance Bruh Girl.  The girl who is down to earth, but spends a ton of money on skincare and wears $60 leggings.  Do you relate?  My hand is raised!  This is me...minus the cuss words.  (We all know that I don't say those words.)  And instead of "eyelashes and nails" its "earring and eyeshadow" for me....with my flawless skin and $60 leggings!! 😂

Watch It Here:  (Warning!!!  Language)

https://www.tiktok.com/@theirongiantess/video/6901417775475002629?lang=en


     


No comments: