Thursday, December 17, 2020

UnPacking the Zyia Starter Kit

 I know a good deal when I see one....AND, as a fitness professional for 20 years, I appreciate high quality performance wear.  I guess I'm officially a High Maintenance Bruh Girl, LOL.  See the previous post.  

In the starter kit.....I got:

  • Black Pocket Light-N-Tight Hi-Rise 7/8  24" leggings  (the best ever!  I wear a medium.  These are the most popular leggings with a firm compression that feels oh-so supportive whether you plan to run or just rest.)
  • Black Unwind Jogger (Sorry, these are the best ever.   I now own a large and a medium.  I like the looser fit of the large.  The medium has more of a legging look/feel.  Is it possible to have a comfortable fit and still maintain a flattering silhouette? Duh!  They feel like pajama bottoms masquerading as workout wear..or work wear.)
  • Navy All Star Bra (I got a medium and should have sized up..kinda tight.  This is not my favorite bra.  This bra was designed for long workouts.  It's got a high-fit neckline for big breasted women and mesh panels in all the right places to keep you cool.  The wide back panel offers additional stay-in-place support. I am in need of all new sports bras, so I'm going to use my consultant discount to buy them all up.  I'll let you know which is the best!)
  • White Twist Tank (Definitely a style mandate. I got a large because I like a loose fit around my bigger belly.  The subtle detail of the twist in the back is sexy.  Not too much, not too boring.)
  • Zyia Hat....mine came with a corduroy hat.  Now the starter kit comes with a mesh hat for spring.)
These 5 items came with a $100 gift card to spend on more Zyia, a stack of catalogs and sales slips to start a business.  What a great deal for only $295.  

The clothes alone would have cost $250.  So you are getting $60 in free Zyia with the potential to start a little business.  Make success simple - even if you're new to direct sales.  All the shipping is done at corporate!

Want to try the products first?  I totally get that and recommend that.  I was a customer first, fell in love with the quality, and then decided I need to help others fall in love with it.  Explore any new piece that I'm sure will inspire your next personal best.

My advice:  TRY ONE PIECE FIRST!

https://www.myzyia.com/SUBURBANCHALLENGE/shop/catalog.aspx

Joggers are perfect for Saturdays in the yard.......

but I also wore the Joggers to work!

Leggings, Bra, and Tank

That HAT!





No comments: