Monday, December 7, 2020

Perfect Legging for a PSOC Belly

      Women with PCOS have more of an apple shape.  Because weight gain is triggered by an increase in androgens, the weight is typically in the abdomen....giving us an apple shape instead of a pear shape.

     I have found 2 features that have now become mandatory in my leggings (and there are pockets!)

  • Hight Waisted: they stay up and over my belly while working out instead of rolling down
  • Compression: I feel this feature sucks in all that extra belly fat and keeps me firm while exercising. 
     You can find both of these features in 2 different leggings in high-quality activewear:
  1. The "Light n Tight" legging 
  2. The "Brilliant" legging
I've posted a picture of myself wearing my favorite Light n Tights in Pink.  For reference, I am 5'3 and 158 pounds.  I am wearing a 8/10 which is a Large.









No comments: